Amy works with the businesses that shape our neighborhoods, from restaurant and retail spaces to developers to managers of public markets and beyond, providing advice and support in connection a variety of legal issues. She has extensive experience representing companies of all sizes and understands the legal overlays to your business' commercial needs.
- Entity Formation and General Legal and Governance Advice - Amy manages and oversees the entity formation process and provides ongoing legal support relating to the governance requirements associated with your business and general legal matters that may arise throughout the life of your business. Amy can advise on a variety of entity forms, including corporations, LLCs and B Corps.
- Outside General Counsel - Amy can act as your in-house counsel on an ongoing basis: overseeing governance matters, handling legal issues or questions as they arise and, if necessary, coordinating with specialists. She will develop a deep understanding of your organization and its needs and culture in order to provide insightful and diligent service as a member of your team.
- Transactional Support - With over seven years of experience representing businesses of all sizes on hundreds of transactions, Amy is a seasoned transactional attorney who can provide contract drafting, negotiation and due diligence in connection with a variety of contracts and transactions, from investments in restaurants, retail or other publicly-used spaces to contractor or concession agreements and beyond.
- Environmental - Amy advises on a variety of environmental laws and regulations, including relating to compliance with environmental laws, site remediations, advocacy campaigns, the SEQRA and CEQR environmental review processes and other matters. See the Environmental Law page for a broader range of environmental law services.
- Public Space - Amy provides a wide range of services relating to public space, including advising on community board issues (including liquor licensing), physical space, BID or neighborhood requirements and other issues relating to public space, overseeing large or complex projects or processes and representing clients in negotiations. See the Public Space page for a description of other public space or urban planning-related legal services.