Amy's goal is to help you create and manage a compelling public space. Whether a park, street or sidewalk, neighborhood, restaurant or retail space, Amy works as a member of your team to understand and comply with the legal requirements applicable to the design or management of, or advocacy relating to, your organization's public space.
In particular, Amy's services include:
- Advice in connection with federal, state and local requirements applicable to parks, BIDs and other publicly- and privately-owned public spaces;
- Oversight of the entity formation process, including advice in connection with the incorporation and tax-exemption of your nonprofit, BID and other unique entity requirements and how to organize early on to maximize your group's ability to manage and partner with others;
- Project management with respect to complex public processes, permitting or other undertakings or ventures relating to public space (Amy can join your team and provide brainpower and manpower for projects your organization may not currently have the bandwidth to execute);
- Advocacy on behalf of your organization or in connection with your park or public space; and
- Ongoing "outside general counsel" services for your small business or public space group.