Amy has extensive experience counseling clients on federal, state and local environmental laws and regulations and overseeing the environmental aspects of a variety of transactions. Immediately prior to founding Turner Legal PLLC, Amy was a senior associate in the environmental practice of Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.
Amy's services in this area can range from advice on a single issue or question to overseeing the legal aspects of a process such as an environmental review or corporate transaction to serving as your organization's counsel on an ongoing basis. More specifically, representative engagements may include advice in connection with:
- Environmental laws and regulations impacting your business or organization, whether federal, state or local;
- Environmental transactional services such as due diligence, contract drafting and negotiation in connection with real estate, M&A, securities, credit and restructuring transactions;
- Management of large projects required by environmental laws such as the SEQRA and CEQR environmental review processes, permitting, brownfields remediations and others, including coordination of environmental technical consultants;
- Public participation in such processes;
- Sustainability, resiliency and smart growth, including green infrastructure requirements and incentives; and
- Other ongoing or à la carte engagements relating to environmental matters.